Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Handout: Day 11

As you begin each day... 


As you dream of each tomorrow...

Just five days to go until Christmas...the countdown continues...

Until next time,


Please note that due to the nature of this design, you may not use it on products you intend to sell since the image of the lights and the font are for personal use only with no profit generation.  If you use this image please ensure that you also credit Romiposer 11 for the horn. 

Font Used: 
Click the font name to take you to a download location.  This font is free for personal use only.
If you haven't already, please become familiar with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.   If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  
 
   Quick summary of Terms of Use: 
 
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' & 'Romiposer 11' somewhere on your creation for this specific design.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
  

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Just so beautiful. Thanks again. Lynne from OZ