Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday: Winsome Words

If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE.

The Digital Design Diva (a.k.a. my inspiration fairy) has come up with one last element for this year's January kit. This week I'm offering up some winsome words for your scrapping pleasure.   There are two versions:  one with a transparent background and one with a solid beveled background.  The original size is between 640 & 650 pixels wide (depending on which version) by 1080 pixels high but when saved at 300 dpi it comes out at 3600 pixels high.  So depending on the software that you import it into, it should be somewhere between these two sizes.  

The images are large size pngs so I've put them into a zip file.  Clicking on either thumbnail--which is a greatly reduced idea of what the images look like--should bring up the direct link for the file.  

Your January kit should now have a total of four items in it.  If you have missed one, or if you are new to the site, you can go HERE for the first item, HERE for the second and HERE for the third.  Remember next month brings with it a new theme but you can always increase the items in your January kit by coming back the first month of next year; although, I hope that you will stick around until that time.  Just think of all the goodies you'll be losing out on if you don't.  Besides, there are always my exhilarating conversations you'll miss, never mind my stimulating personality.  Nope, no ego here!
  

Hope you like my final offering for this month's kit and can find some use for it.  If you create a project using one of these images or any of the images I create, I'd love to see them and post them into the 'Your Gallery' portion of the blog.

Until next time,



Image information: 

  • Smiley Image courtesy of Farconville / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
  • You are allowed to use the wording on handmade projects that you intend to sell.  Just be sure to familiarize yourself with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.  This element was created using a template from Pixel Scraper.    
Quick summary of Terms of Use:   

  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
Bonus:
If you've actually made it to the end of this post I have a little bonus item for the January kit.  It is a date stamp in the same winter blue colour as other elements of the January kit.  Enjoy!


  

3 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

hmmm not sure that I want to wish for snow lol ;) That's the type of words that we ask just before Christmas... by now I'm pretty fed up of the white stuff. The kids and dogs love it... but I'm looking forward now to the spring! Hugs my friend!

ike said...

Oooh - way cool - Thank You Lisa xxxxxx

Suze said...

Firstly, thank you for the Wish for Snow. With the temperature we had yesterday I was almost wishing for snow but I'll settle for turning on the cooling fan! Secondly, thank you for the bonus for the January kit. Mine now has six items in it - if you count the first two from today as separate items! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in February.