Friday, March 01, 2013

Congratulations to Lyn from Spyder's Corner

Oh my, seems I am a bit behind in my visits.  Okay, who am I kidding.  I am so far behind in my visits to your blogs that it is a crime and I should be locked up but then of course I'd never get to visit at all if I was behind bars.  Bit of a conundrum that.  Anyways, if I had been caught up on my visits, I would have been able to include this congratulations in the 'Congratulatory Considerations' post that I just finished doing several hours ago.

My friend Lyn over at Spyder's Corner has just celebrated her 4th blogaversary if I've counted correctly.  If I haven't I am going to look like I have egg on my face and I have to tell you all, that is not a good look for me.

Lyn is a wonderful lady who is just so talented.  From card making to digital design to being the author of some incredible stories that I urge all of you to check out, is there nothing that this woman can't do???!!!!

So it is with great pleasure that I say...  

 
In honour of this auspicious occasion Lyn, I have created a special badge 200 px wide for your side bar (if you would like it), or for anyone who would like to join me in congratulating Lyn on this very special occasion.  While the badge looks a bit bigger here, it is 200 px wide when you click on it and then save it.  Oh and if I've got the year wrong, PLEASE notify me right away so I can change it.   


So please everyone, go and wish Lyn the happiest of blogaversaries!  Here's to many more years of blogging success.  We love you Lyn!

Until next time,


2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

That's so very sweet! And yes she totally deserves congratulations as she's totally awesome!

Spyder said...

Aw Lisa this is fantastic! Thank you so much, I'm going to have to pinch it and use it!! What fab people bloggy people are!!
((Lyn))