Wednesday, April 24, 2013

DT Post: San's Design Sneak Peek


Hello Everyone!  This weekend marks the second blog hop over at Sans Design, along with some fabulous new releases!!!

Of course, all of us on the team got to see and play with some of the new releases ahead of time and I thought I would give you a tiny taste of it.  So here's a little sneak peek of my card...but you will have to come back and see the rest of it some time next week after the release!


I hope to see you back here on Saturday for the blog hop.  It is sure to offer up a wonderful array of inspiration from my fellow DT members.

Until next time,



2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Awesome way to showcase the sneak peak love the star you have used!!!

Unknown said...

OK I love the border that I can see so I'm definitely going to be back to gawk at the full project! Can't wait to see it Lisa!
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes