Saturday, June 29, 2013

Promotional Post: New Releases at San's Designs

Hello everyone.  As I mentioned yesterday, San is releasing another set of images today over at San's Designs.

Yesterday I showed you the 'Sweetheart' image and a card I created to show off this fabulous new image.
SN00183 - Sweetheart

Well today I have a few more to show you, so sit back and relax and check out the latest goodies making their way into the store today.



SN00178 -ms Tails
SN00179 - loopy tag

SN00187 - Sunset Tulips
SN00186 - Summer Fairy
SN00192 - Summer charms


So many wonderful new images for me to play with!  I'm sure a few of you have picked out one or two that you'd like to get a hold of yourself!  Now is the the perfect time to add one or more of these awesome new images to your digital collection because San will be offering up a generous discount (until midnight CET) to help entice you.  So, please head on over to the main blog for further details.  Pssst...you will also want to want to pay San a visit to check out the fabulous new freebie up for grabs.

Your place to go for amazing digital designs and card inspiration!


Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues.  This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own.  If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence is a different size, font, or colour than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.



1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

These are really gorgeous images. I have never used one of their images and definitely have to change this in the future.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}