Thursday, January 16, 2014

Promotional Post: New Releases at Fresh Brewed Designs


If you happened to miss it on Monday, there was a blog hop to release all the new images out for January over at Fresh Brewed Designs.  Just in case you didn't have a chance to participate in the hop, I wanted to make sure that you got the opportunity to check out all the great new images for sale. Take a look...
Beautiful Rose
First up we have Beautiful Rose.  A rather appropriate name for her don't you think as she is quite a beauty.  Rose has a new beau in her life who has made it his mission to ensure that she never lacks for fresh roses in her home.  Wow, we could probably all do with someone like that in our lives, couldn't we. Hmmm...I wonder if he has any brothers...cousins, uncles, etc...doesn't matter as long as they were all born with the same flower giving genes.
Cierra
Next up meet Cierra.  Cierra looks like she is up to some mischief.  I know she has been talking for weeks now about some upcoming plans she has for Valentine's Day.  I wonder what she is plotting?  I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we.

Snow in Love
This is a great deal.  Not only do you get this adorable Snow in Love image but you also get the sentiment that you see at the bottom of the watermark.  This little guy has been busy.  Now cutting out paper hearts may not seem like a difficult task, but it is extremely hard when you are a snowman and have twigs for arms.  However, this sweet snowman loves his mate snow much, he was willing to get the job done.  Let's all congratulate him on his success shall we?  I'd love to see the look on his mate's face when he gives this heartfelt gift to her.  Maybe Heather will get a snapshot of that too!

Warm My Heart Mug
If you'd like to brew up a little bit of love for someone you care about, then this Warm My Heart Mug image is perfect for you!  A card created with this digi would go a long way to warm someone up on a cold winter's night.  What are you waiting for?  I'm sure there are many people you can think of who could use a little warming right about now!  Hint, hint...it is REALLY cold in Ontario, right now!

...and of course that brings us to the fabulous image I got to work with for the release:
Necking Giraffes
Hee, hee, hee!  I spotted these two Necking Giraffes recently while out and about.  They towered head and shoulders above the crowd so it made it easier to spot them.  They certainly seem to be all wrapped up in each other, don't they?  It is nice to see that after having been together for a long time, they still con-neck-t so well.  I'm sure that their love will continue to reach new heights. Am I giraffing you crazy yet?

This is the image I used in the card I created for the hop this past Monday.  If you'd like to take a look at it, click HERE. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out all the latest digital images over at Fresh Brewed Designs.  I hope you have the chance to take some time for yourself, grab a cuppa and relax while browsing through the store.  Maybe one or two of them will find their way back home with you.


At Fresh Brewed Designs we always have a fresh pot of creativity brewing. So stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want!




Until next time,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely images. They are really wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

Maryann Laursen said...

All are such awesome images, but I must say these giraffes are just darling, and I totally love those he he

Crafting Vicky said...

I so love how you make stories about the digis!!! So fabulous!!! :)

Crafting Vicky said...

I so love how you make stories about the digis!!! So fabulous!!! :)

Desire Fourie said...

Wonderful new designs.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}