Friday, June 27, 2014

Card Design: Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge...June

http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com
It is time to post my creation for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge.  Her images are absolutely adorable!  Check out the image we got to work with this month...

http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/new-products/best-friends-forever-cat-and-dog-best-friends-digital-stamp
Check out these pals.  While I've decided to make a thank you card, this image would be perfect for a friendship card and would also work for a birthday or thinking of you card too.  This image is currently available in the shop for purchase.  Click HERE or on the watermark above to go and check it out.

Here are my card and details, hopefully I haven't forgotten anything...

FRONT
Digital Image Details: 
  • Best Friends Forever-Cat and Dog:  You can find this image in the store.  Details above.  This image was coloured in and grounded with Copic Markers. 
Embellishments:
  • The half pearls are Crafts brand purchased at Dollarama.
INSIDE 
Digital Sentiment Details:
  • This time around I've taken two of Paulette's fabulous sentiments and combined them to share my message of thanks. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.  Oh and if you have a moment and haven't already, please go and leave some love on Paulette's blog.  I've been so far behind in my visits to Create with TLC, that I never knew until yesterday that Paulette had a serious fall and ended up having to have surgery and then go into a rehab facility afterwards.  My thoughts and prayers are with her and I'm sure all the well wishes she receives will help speed in her recovery.
OVERALL
Paper Products: 
  • Card base and matting: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, South Beach collection.
  • Designer papers: This paper comes from my stash of partially used papers. I believe it is from the very first pad of paper I ever bought -- Ki Fancy Free paper pad.
Challenges I am entering:
 Other challenges I hope to enter... 
Now just before I go, I wanted to tell you that Gerda Steiner Designs currently has the sweetest image in the store as a freebie.  See the occasional bonuses you get for actually reading all the way down to the bottom of some of my posts? ;)  Check it out...
http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/birthday/
Right now you can find this cutie pie in the Birthday section of the store.  Click HERE or on the watermark above to go and check out that section.  If you do go over and grab it be sure to leave Gerda some love by going HERE.

Well guys, one more post complete.  I've got one more to do for the final progressive challenge I am part of and then of course I've got tons of other work to complete.  I hope that you all have a great start to the weekend.  Hopefully, if I get my card completed tonight, I'll be back sometime tomorrow to show it to you.

Until that time,

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

Crafty Judith said...

Hey Lisa you are so right what adorable images hun and great job too hugs Judith x

Karon said...

So super adorable and love the colours. TFS

JanR said...

Great card! I really like how you combined two sentiment digis for the inside. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Crafting Vicky said...

So cute!!! Just love the color combination that you have used as well for this!

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, Awww! This is jut too cute! I love this image and your card. I love the inside too. Your cards always cheer me up. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Desire Fourie said...

Aaaw now this little image is pure delight. They really look like the love each other.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sherri said...

This is just a darling card! Love the coloring on your cute image & the background paper is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

Lori Turner said...

Awwww...what a sweet card! I love your DSP you used for our STRIPES challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! Thanks for joining us xoxoxo

Aunty Sue said...

wow this is one cute card love the image and thanks for sharing with us at Craft this week

NickScrapShack said...

Hi Lisa,

Wow! your card is so cute! Love the image. I have to pop over to see if I can get it! Great colouring and so sweet with the sentiment inside Love it!

Thank you for playing along with our Anything Goes theme at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
Nick

karalschuknecht said...

Great job. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Cat or Dog Challenge." Good Luck, and come back to join us again.

Karal DT for QKR Stampede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner