Wednesday, July 09, 2014

12 Months of Christmas Link Up June Winners

 http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html
Happy Hump Day everyone.  Before too much more time gets away from me, I better get to announcing the stats for June.  It has been another wonderful month filled with lots of creativity.  Thank you for continuing to link up your Christmas cards.  Here are the stats for the month of June...

JUNE
Something is wonky with the numbers this time around.  There are a total of 62 link ups with two of those linkups having 2 cards each.  So, my thinking is that would bring the number up to 64.  However, when I count everyone up, I somehow have a total of 65.  Not sure where I went wrong this month but anyway, I guess I'll leave it that we had eighteen people linking up a total of 65 creations to the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up during the month of June. Fifteen of those individuals linked up a minimum of two cards each qualifying them to receive the sixth paper of the season, which I've included the watermark of, below.

So, the following people need to send an email to decossesdynamitedoodles {at} yahoo {dot} ca, or by clicking HERE to bring the address up in your email program, with the subject heading, "Christmas Link Up--June":
  • Hazel
  • Suze
  • Susan Renshaw 
  • Helen/Made by Helen
  • Crafting Vicky
  • Margaret A
  • Pumpy
  • centralnyscrapper
  • Edwina Brown
  • TaylorMade4U
  • Ellis
  • KT Fit Kitty
  • Gloria Shirr
  • Borqna
  • Kelly L.
Now, as always, if you thought you had linked up two cards but don't find your name in the list above, just let me know and we'll sort things out.

I ask that you continue to be patient with waiting for me to send out your paper.  I promise that I'll get to it as quick as I can.  Please note that these names have now also been added to the link up page as well, for anyone who doesn't see this post. 


 Don't forget, each month you have an opportunity to earn a new Christmas themed paper.  Then at the end of the year there will be an opportunity to potentially earn even more goodies in a special draw.  You can jump in at any time.  All you need to do is link up two cards in any one month, to my 12 Months of Christmas Link Up which can be found by clicking the same titled page above or HERE.  You'll find all the details you need on that post.  Hope to see your cards linked up there!

I've got lots of stuff brewing up so I hope that you'll drop by again soon.  Have a great evening all!

Until next time,

2 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, This is so pretty. I could see it in several colors. Such as red, pink, blue, light teal, gold. Hint, hint. Thank you. Edwina Brown

D- said...

Congrats everyone.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot