Thursday, December 25, 2014

The 12 Days of Christmas Quest Begins Today!

Merry Christmas one and all!!!

Today marks the official start of the 12 Days of Christmas for 2014.  I thought that I would commemorate this special time of year with something fun.

Over the past year, I've come across several designers (new to me) who generously share many of their resources for free and several of them are offered up for commercial use.  Thanks to the generosity of these special people, it provides me with an opportunity to bring new goodies to you.  As such, I've been able to create 12 new papers just for you.  However, you are going to have to earn them; but, don't worry, I'm not going to make it too hard on you.

Each day over the next 12 days, you're going to be given a task to follow.  I'll be sending you on a quest to find or provide me with certain facts from the stores or blogs of designers that I love.  Then it is will just be a matter of emailing me the answer to my query and you'll earn a free digital paper.

I know that this is a crazy busy time and hopefully the majority of you are off line and spending time with your family and friends; so, be rest assured, that you will have plenty of time to complete each task.  While you may submit an answer each day, you can also wait until the end and submit all your answers at the same time.  You may even want to split it in half!  It is completely up to you as to when and how you submit your answers AS LONG AS all your answers are sent in no later than January 12th, 2015.

Here is the paper up for grabs today...

This paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi.  It was created using an overlay from Heather Green of HG Graphic Designs.  Heather has an incredible selection of personal use items for designers and also a very large section of resources available for commercial use.  In fact, for the low fee of $15.00 (US), you can use any of her specified PUO items, commercially.  That is an incredible deal and one I am hoping to take advantage of in the new year.  A few of the papers I've designed for this special 12 Days of Christmas offer, will be using some of Heather's overlays and even some of her layer styles.  Complete credit information is provided within the file.  Be sure to go and visit Heather and check out her great selection of goodies by clicking HERE.

Play along each of the 12 days and you'll earn yourself the full set!  So, how about we get started with today's clue!!!

On the first day of Christmas,
it is time to earn paper number one,
So, I hope that you will all join in
and have yourself a little bit of fun!!!

Task:
Head on over to The Scribbles Designs store and find out the name and number of a Christmas image starring Sandy's famous penguin, BrrrHint:  Click on Christmas in the labels section to narrow down your choices.

Click HERE to head there now!

When you come up with a response, send an email to decossesdynamitedoodles {at} yahoo {dot} ca (be sure to replace 'at' and 'dot' with the appropriate symbols) or by clicking HERE to bring up my address in your email program, with the subject heading, "12 Days of Christmas:  Day One".

Merry Christmas, my wonderful friends, followers and readers!  See you all tomorrow for day number two!!!

Cheers!

7 comments:

Edwina said...

Love your games. You bet, I'll be playing alone. This first paper is beautiful. Edwina Brown

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thanks so much Lisa. What a fun challenge! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Fun challenge.

Julie Odil said...

Thanks for the fun game! I'm finding it a bit late, but I'll try to visit each day now.

Sandy S said...

What fun! Fab papers too! :)

Laura said...

I am playing along... I love that paper.. first answer sent..
Laura D

ike said...

Fabulous paper - love the textured look :-) This is a fun challenge - THANK YOU xxxx