Thursday, July 23, 2015

I'm Sponsoring...Through the Craft Room Door


Hello my wonderful peeps.  I'm thrilled to once again be sponsoring Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this week.  TTCRD is always an Anything Goes challenge so there are no excuses for not entering one of your creations!  This week's challenge started on Tuesday and will finish on July 27th at 11:55 p.m., MST.
 
I gave the team the option of working with any of my sets and they decided to work with my Flower Power Kit filled with lots of different papers, wordart creations and other accessories.  Here is a refresher as to what is in the kit...



 As TTCRD only has one winner, one person will receive the full mini kit.

To help provide some incentive, I am offering up one of the word art creations from this kit as a freebie. If you are new to my blog, you can find another freebie from this kit, a patterned paper, by clicking HERE.

This word art creation is in png format and published at 300 ppi.  To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the sentiment, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at the
Through the Craft Room Door Blog.  To head there now, click HERE.  I hope to see some of you there!   


Until next time,

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the free sentiment.

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, I love this set of items. They are all wonderful. The papers and elements are beautiful. I love those sentiments. They would all be great on cards. Thank you for the free sentiment. Edwina Brown