Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Card Design: Christmas Birds with Nicecrane Designs

http://nicecranedesigns.com/

Hello on this last hour of the last day of the month!  It is time to share my latest Nicecrane Designs creation with you all.  This one uses one of the sweet images from the Vintage Birds Greeting Cards collection. There are some lovely images in this set.  

Today I'm showcasing one of the images suitable for making a Christmas card.  I've been so busy behind the scenes that I am a bit behind in making my Christmas cards.  Maybe it is the reduced activity on my blog that has also caused the loss of two of my followers in the past two weeks or I suppose it could be because I don't really get to visit anyone anymore. :(

Anyway...here are my card and the details...

Christmas Cards to date for 2015:  22
 
General Info:

  • I opted to go non-traditional for this Christmas card basing the palette on colour choices from the image.

FRONT
Digital Image Details: 
  • Vintage Birds Greeting Cards:  This great set features several bird images, some suitable for Christmas cards.  For this card I used the image you see in the top right hand corner of the preview below.  Click on the name or the watermark below to take you to its location in the store.
http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=108&products_id=1183
Embellishments: 
  • The ribbon is Celebrate It brand and was purchased at Michael's.


INSIDE
Digital Sentiment Details: 
  • This awesome sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I coloured it digitally using different colours from the image.  You can purchase it in the "Tis the Season 2" Vintage Image Transfer and Word Art Set.  I've linked the watermark below to go to its location in the store.  For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for more awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
"Tis the Season 2" Vintage Image Transfer and Word Art Set
OVERALL
Paper Products: 
  • Card, image and sentiment bases:  Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
  • The designer paper is from Recollection's The Sweetest Thing Paper Pad.
  • Matting:  From my stash but originally from one of the  Recollection cardstock collections that I own.
 
Challenges I am hoping to enter... 


Before I go...
If you are a bird lover, be sure to also check out this great set of digital stamp images called
Christmas Birds featuring the pretty birds you see below (click on image below to head to its location). 


http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=675

Don't forget, to stay current on ALL the latest releases and to check out the fabulous inspiration from my fellow DT members, be sure to head over to the Nicecrane Designs blog.

I am so happy that you had a chance to pop by and check out my latest creation.  Once again, it is now time to work on some behind the scenes stuff for the challenges I run.  Hopefully, I'll see you all again very soon. 

Until next time,

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty, Lisa!

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, I do like birds. I always have. Love your card. Edwina Brown

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning, Lisa. Ignacio has the most amazing images at Nicecreane Designs, and you do a wonderful job designing with them. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your wonderful art with us this week. I hope you have a blessed week, and that you will join us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Cicci said...

So beutiful this was !! Love the colours!!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs! Cicci
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan {My pesonal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the birds and the soft colors! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Troppostella said...

Such a fabulous card!
Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights! Good luck :-)))
Troppo Stella DT