Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tag Design: Imagine That...Christmas Tags

STORE

Hmmm...was it something I said??!  In the last 24 hours I have lost two more followers.  That always bums me out when it happens but at least all of you are still with me!

If you missed it, I have a free digi paper to share.  Just scroll down one post to find it!  Just three more sleeps to the big day!  Don't forget to pop by on Friday or after the holidays as The 12 Days of Christmas starts on December 25th.  Each day for 12 days, you can earn a free holiday themed digi paper by doing a simple task.

But now on to the purpose of this post.  Today I have two tags to share with you, designed with sets and papers from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. 

Here are my tags and the details...
 
OVERALL VIEW
Digital Image Details: 
  • Baking Chloe and Jars of CheerI worked with two different sets.  I used the adorable Christmas Chloe image from the Baking Chloe set and also used the Christmas Peppermint jar from the Jars of Cheer set.    Click on the watermarks below to find their location in the store.
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p661/Baking_Chloe.html

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p287/Jars_of_Cheer.html

Digital Sentiment Details:
  • Just one I created for the tags.

Paper Products: 
  • Tag baseMichael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.

Tag Base Shape:
 
  • I used a shape from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper, as the basis for my tag.  Everything was layered digitally and then printed.  Once printed I fussy cut it out and punched a hole at the top for the ribbon.
 
Digital Paper Products:
 
  • For the tag on the left, I used a digi paper from Kris' Christmas Flakes set.  For the tag on the right, I used a digi paper from the Treat Stand set.  Click on the watermarks below to find their location in the store.
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p90/Christmas_Flakes_-_digi_papers.html

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p662/Treat_Stand.html


CLOSE UP VIEW

Challenges I am entering: 

***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button**


Well that is it for this one.  Have a great one!

Until next time,


7 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

Oh wow, I just love these!! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
hugs
Marilyn DT

Chris said...

Fabulous tags Lisa, the images are adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments
Merry Christmas
Chris
x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Beautiful Christmas Tags. Thank you for sharing with us at for Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Judy McKay said...

Lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again in 2016. Judy DT

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely work! Thanks so much for sharing with us at YSBP this month. Your project is just YUMMY!

Cheers, Holley

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!!! Love it!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Laura W said...

Great idea making tags with images. I'm sure they were well received :) Thank you so much for playing in our Christmas challenge at Melonheadz Friends. Happy New Year to you and yours :)