Friday, January 29, 2016

Card Design: Scribbles Designs Freebie Friday Inspiration


Hey peeps!  I'm popping in to bring you some more Freebie Friday Inspiration.   This week, over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, there is a LOVEly sentiment/image combo up for grabs and once again, I managed to whip up a digi card to accompany the post.  I thought that it would make a great focal point to a clean and simple card to express love to my hubby.  Check it out...

General Info:
 
  • This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a poster mockup (courtesy of Design Bolts).  I will print it out and assemble it a later date.

FRONT
Digital Image Details: 
  • #F 7 Love & Kisses (Free): Such a cool sentiment.  Whether you use it on the front or the inside, it is the perfect way to express your feelings for someone special.  Please click on the name to find this image in the SD store or you can click HERE to find it in my Freebie Friday post.

INSIDE
Digital Sentiment Details: 
  • Another great sentiment created by Paulette from Create with TLC.  For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
  • I coloured the sentiment a darker range of the aqua to match my project.

Digital Embellishments:
  • The brads are from my Heartland Mini Set available for purchase HERE.  I just tweaked the colour of the pink one to match the paper. 


OVERALL
Digital Embellishments: 
  • I have used a doily template.  This template was created by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
  • I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth.  These styles are courtesy of Sheila Reid as well.

 Digital Paper Products: 
  • The paper used as a base is from my Mommy Dearest:  Patterned Papers Kit.

 
Challenges I am hoping to enter... 

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.ca/
Don't forget to mark you calendars every Friday to head on over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to grab the latest freebie up for grabs.  You can find the Love & Kisses sentiment from Jan 30th's post HERE.  It is a great way to add you your SD digi stamp collection.  Don't forget, that when you use an SD image on a project that you enter into our monthly challenges, you get extra entries!  That is a great incentive to use one of Sandy's images.


Well that is it for this post.  I'm off to do some more DT work and get my final progressive challenge post prepared so I will see you soon.  


Until next time,

1 comment:

Four11Lady said...

Very pretty card...........wish I knew how to do digital work.....