Tuesday, January 05, 2016

The 12 Days of Christmas Quest: Day Twelve

Well folks, the final day of Christmas is here!  I really hope that you have enjoyed the quest during these last 12 days.  Thanks to each and everyone of you who has decided to play along!  I ask that you continue to be patient as I send out the papers as I am now rather behind.  Given that several people are sending in requests for multiple days and there will be more to come tomorrow for those choosing to wait until the very end, I'm rather inundated with requests.  In fact, I have over 100 emails for requests from players participating so it is going to take me a few more days to wade through them all. I promise to get to each one in order of receipt as quickly as I possibly can.  Your patience, as always, is appreciated.  

So, how about we get on with the twelfth day of Christmas and our final day of the quest.  If you missed day one click HERE to start from the beginning and read all the details.  
Day two:    click HERE
Day three:  click HERE
Day four:    clck HERE
Day five:     click HERE
Day six:    click HERE
Day seven: click HERE
Day eight:  click HERE
Day nine:  click HERE 

Day ten:  click HERE

As a quick refresher for anyone who is just coming across this quest today, each day during the 12 Days of Christmas (Dec. 25th to Jan. 5th), you're going to be given a task to follow.  I'll be sending you on a quest to find or provide me with certain facts from the stores or blogs of designers that I love.  Then, it is will just be a matter of emailing me the answer to my query and you'll earn a free digital paper.

You still have plenty of time to complete the quest, even if you are just starting now.  AS LONG AS all your answers are sent in no later than January 12th, 2016, I will honour all requests.

Now we can't have a set of Christmas papers and not have a Santa Claus so here is the paper up for grabs today...

This paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi.  Credits include: Vectorious (purchased through Inky Deals); and Sheila Reid and Janet Scott, both designers with Pixel ScrapperIn the zip folder that will be emailed should you successfully complete the quest, you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.
 
Play along each of the 12 days and you'll earn yourself the full set!  So, how about we get started with today's clue!!!
On the twelfth day of Christmas,
it is time to earn your very last one.
  I hope that the quest was worth it, 

and if nothing else, you've had a little fun!!!


Task:
Today's task is a bit different.  Today I want you to tell me the name of your favourite digital paper from those presented during the quest AND whether you'd participate in something like this again, including your reasons why or why not.  You can click the links above to see each of the different papers offered if you need to refresh yourself as to what they look like.  

When you come up with a response, send an email to decossesdynamitedoodles {at} yahoo {dot} ca (be sure to replace 'at' and 'dot' with the appropriate symbols) or by clicking HERE to bring up my address in your email program, with the subject heading, "12 Days of Christmas:  Day Twelve". 

Thank you so much for joining in the quest these past twelve days.  Please be sure to follow me so you don't miss any future freebies!  You never know when the next one will be offered!


Cheers and best wishes for the year ahead!

3 comments:

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you Lisa for the days of fun and for sharing the digi paper!

ike said...

Ooooh - he's a jolly little guy :-) Another great paper Lisa.
Thank you very much for putting up this game again this year - I have enjoyed it immensely :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I really would like this paper...when I did challenges this year I did not have anything with Santa, so this would guarantee any future challenge that required Santa. Great paper.