Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you have had a wonderful day with family and/or friends.

Everyone should get at least one present on this day. So here is my Christmas gift to you...

 https://app.box.com/s/rnhbt2clnjcul4kl91bq

This sentiment is in png format and published at 300 dpi. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the sentiment, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Stay tuned as later this evening I have something special planned for all of you who enjoy treasure hunts. The fourth annual edition of The 12 Days of Christmas starts--Each day for 12 days, you can earn a free holiday themed digi paper by doing a simple task. So, I'll see you all again soon! Although given the time right now (8:30 pm), and the fact that I still need to eat supper, I suspect it might be closer to Boxing Day than Christmas Day when I get it posted!

Happy holidays all!


3 comments:

Four11Lady said...

Lisa,
Thanks so much for this very lovely image. Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year 2018 to you and yours.

Jerrie said...

Thank You very much for the lovely gift!

Lisa Lynn said...

Thank you Lisa that is so sweet of you. Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year.